Blogging, Self Help and Success

It took me a long time to choose a new Blog topic; I finally decided to run with the theme of self-help, blogging and success.

I run several Blogs; covering several different topics. Sport, Cell Phones and even Gaming Blogs - but I wanted a new Blog that was a true reflection of my journey, covering self-help topics, blogging info and ideas - plus success in the end.

What type of success? traffic? recognition? or financial returns from the blog?

Well I suppose they all tie in together. You need traffic to make your Blog worthy, you need recognition of articles (PR / Marketing / SEO) to get traffic and eventually if everything is working you should see some financial returns from the Blog.

Blogging gets more popular, not just daily, but by the minute. So with this Blog I hope to bring ideas, information and inspiration to the 'interweb'

1 Comment:

Shriram Sharma said...

Nice

Blog

Pease see this

http://www.shriramsharmaseo.blogspot.com/
(SEO)
Contact Here
scott.aa123@gmail.com