Musical Motivation Technique!

As I sat in my PC bunker today - I didn't have the nice scenery to motivate me that I have recently had. (Previously working from a nice room overlooking acres of pasture, livestock - it had a nice feel and I was able to easily add to my blog network)

With limited motivation - I turned to music. Yes, sounds simple - but it does work. Immediately after I switched the tunes on, I was more relaxed, motivated and full of energy.

The type of music? I suppose that depends on the person. If you want to write lots of words and quickly, then certainly look to up tempo music - dance, top 40 or rock. However if you are looking at longer motivation and deep thought - then slower, relaxing music can assist you with your needs.

I would love to hear your feedback on this - sure it's sure but I believe most certainly effective.

0 Comments: