Motivation through Scenery

I have written this blog over the past few days, using motivation from some great scenery I have been lucky enough to enjoy.

Scenery can be an great motivator. Seaside, lakeside, fireside and maybe even countryside can give you some spectacular views and the fuel you need to get motivated.

Not only is it motivating, you might actually feel some new ideas and things pop into your mind. Even if you don't have a laptop to work in remote scenic areas - just take a pad and a pen, find your ideal scenic spot and relax for a few hours.

The motivation and ideas will come, just jot as much down as possible.

For me, I've had my PC setup at a friends house in a great room with a view - his house high on a hill, overlooking some great parklands and green hilltops.

Its been ideal for me to setup here, blog away and relax - ideas and motivation pouring in from the scenery.

Give it a try - if you have some success or just want to give feedback on your 'motivation through scenery' please drop a comment to us all below.

0 Comments: